Sunday, June 21, 2009

Memories: Family "Berbuka Puasa"

Three days before 1429 Hijrah Aidilfitri celebration, we hosted a family "Berbuka Puasa" at Putra Brasmana Hotel, Kuala Perlis. The gathering was attended by my mother, my parent-in-laws, my younger brother and his family members, my brother-in-law and his wife, my sister, my sister-in-law and all my children. It was the first time in 2008 that all my family members were back together again since Kak Long left for UIA Kuantan to start her 2nd year Dentistry and Munif left for UNITEN Muadzam Shah to start his foundation year in Accountancy. In addition, my sister-in-law, Nor Atikah, came back for the holidays after leaving Perlis to start her new career as a tutor in one of the private colleges in Seremban. In other words, it was also a family get-together after a few months being separated.

2 comments:

  1. sekali-sekala berhimpun ramai2 mmg best kan...? especially bila ramai yg dok jauh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yalah Ibu Ayra. Tengah dok syok2, nasi yang sepinggan boleh pi jadi sampai dua pinggan. Hancus program diet!!!

    ReplyDelete